Cignus Consulting along with its partners Tetra Tech AMT and Beacon Management Group were awarded a prime Seaport-e contract. The SeaPort-e contracting vehicle gives contracting officers in the Navy Systems Command, Office of Naval Research, Military Sealift Command, and the USMC ready access to the depth and breadth of the technical services Cignus Consulting offers said Larry McCaskill, Sr. VP Systems Engineering. Recognition by Naval Sea Systems Command as a viable services vendor to Navy and Marine Corps entities provides Cingus Consulting exposure to an entirely new customer base, who will be delighted with our ability to provide superior services at reasonable rates to the DoD added Vinnie Khera, President Cignus. We look forward to working with our partners Tetra Tech as well as Beacon Management Group in providing the Navy with long-term sustainable solutions in our areas of expertise.
- SIMULATION FOR AIRPORT BENEFIT COST ANALYSIS (BCA)
- Cignus Delivers an industry leading ‘Spaceport Analysis Toolkit’ to the FAA!
- Cignus Wins FAA Contract To Support ‘UAS Integration Into The NAS’
- Cignus Selected To Support ‘The Virginia Air Transportation System Plan Update’
- CIGNUS WINS PLANNING SUPPORT CONTRACT WITH THE PORT AUTHORITY OF NEW YORK & NEW JERSEY
No comments to show.