One of our core capabilities at Cignus is Systems Engineering where we combine our strengths in operations, engineering, and aviation concepts including NextGen and SESAR. We support the development, analysis, and evaluation of current and future Air Traffic Management (ATM) concepts and systems and ensure alignment with organizational goals, strategic plans, and state-of-the-art technologies and processes. All of our systems engineering projects are supported by our underlying expertise in Enterprise and System Architecture. We support federal and commercial clients in the development of Concepts of Operations (ConOps), conduct operational needs and requirements analyses, and ensure investments and risks align with operational benefits.
Some of our recent projects have focused on:
- Trajectory-based Operations (TBO)
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Integration into the National Airspace System
- System Wide Information Management (SWIM)
- Air-Ground Information Sharing & Security
- Evaluations of PBN Procedure Designs and Operational Impacts of NextGen Concepts
- Commercial Space Operations Planning