Cignus Consulting is opening offices in Europe. Our industry is about customer service and staying in touch – for that purpose we are taking our services and moving them closer to some of our clients said Mr. Vinnie Khera, President Cignus. Our support to the FAA’s NextGen program is about global harmonization and we believe having a seat at the table with Europe’s SESAR will allow us to better fulfill our role on the NextGen program said Khera. The new offices for Cignus will open in January 2015 and will be in Madrid, Spain.
- SIMULATION FOR AIRPORT BENEFIT COST ANALYSIS (BCA)
- Cignus Delivers an industry leading ‘Spaceport Analysis Toolkit’ to the FAA!
- Cignus Wins FAA Contract To Support ‘UAS Integration Into The NAS’
- Cignus Selected To Support ‘The Virginia Air Transportation System Plan Update’
- CIGNUS WINS PLANNING SUPPORT CONTRACT WITH THE PORT AUTHORITY OF NEW YORK & NEW JERSEY
No comments to show.