Website Cignus Consulting
Building the Future through Sustainable Innovation
Cignus has an immediate opening for a Strategic Planner and is looking to fill a full-time position to support our client at the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Advisory and analytical support for development of strategies and planning/implementation activities for the FAA’s Air Traffic Organization (ATO) business unit
- Support the development and management of strategic plans, schedules, reports, briefings, and other deliverables for ATO leadership.
- Track project goals and milestones and ensure alignment with FAA organizational plans
- Support meeting planning and execution, logistics, and communication activities
- Support creation of cost estimates and investment analyses across various phases of PMO programs
- Conduct business process, PMO program, and project analyses and re-engineering and develop alternative assessments
- Develop and manage program management and execution risk assessments and risk mitigation activities
- Maintain program documents and assist with analysis of program performance
- Generate and manage program/project status, cost and schedule indicators, project schedule trends, critical path analysis, and schedule optimizations
- Bachelor’s degree in Science Disciplines or related field
(Will substitute 10 – 15 years of relevant work experience for a bachelor’s degree depending on specialization and overall experience level)
- 2-10 years of Strategic Planning Experience
- Excellent communications and technical writing skills
- Proficiency with Office Suite including Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- The ability to successfully obtain and maintain a U.S. Suitability/Public Trust Background Clearance
- Aviation/FAA experience desirable but not required
Location & Hours
The job is located in Washington, DC. Temporary remote work is initially expected due to COVID-19. The position is expected to work an 8 hour schedule during regular business hours.
Pay: Negotiable based on years of relevant experience and education level.
Cignus offers a full benefits package with vision, health, dental and life insurance as well as a retirement plan matching.
Cignus Consulting, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or physical impairment.
Please e-mail your resume and application letter directly to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org