Website Cignus Consulting
Building the Future through Sustainable Innovation
Cignus has an immediate opening for a Strategic Planner with a Finance background and is looking to fill a full-time position to support our client at the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Advisory and analytical support for the development of strategies and planning/implementation activities for the FAA’s Air Traffic Organization (ATO) business unit
- Support the development and management of strategic plans, schedules, reports, briefings, and other deliverables for ATO leadership
- Assist with spend plans, white sheets, RPDs, PLAs
- Support cost risk analysis and investment analyses for various phases of PMO programs
- Support program/project risk management activities
- Analyze and prepare the life-cycle cost and benefits of PMO programs and their component projects
- Estimate variations of life-cycle cost and benefits due to changes in technical, design, configuration, schedule, support, interface and implementation parameters
- Support creation of cost estimates and investment analyses across various phases of PMO programs
- Review formulation and execution documents for accuracy
- Bachelor’s degree in Science Disciplines or related field
(Will substitute 10 – 15 years of relevant work experience for a bachelor’s degree depending on specialization and overall experience level)
- 2-10 years of Strategic Planning Experience
- Must have strong understanding of appropriations law and demonstrated experience in F&E, OPS, and Activity 5 funds
- Must have strong Excel skills and ability to automate reports in Excel (Knowledge of programming language such as Visual Basic is a plus)
- Experience working with SPIRE, DELPH, and PRISM
- Excellent communications and technical writing skills
- Proficiency with Office Suite including Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- The ability to successfully obtain and maintain a U.S. Suitability/Public Trust Background Clearance
Location & Hours
The job is located in Washington, DC. Temporary remote work is initially expected due to COVID-19. The position is expected to work an 8 hour schedule during regular business hours.
Pay: Negotiable based on years of relevant experience and education level.
Cignus offers a full benefits package with vision, health, dental and life insurance as well as a retirement plan matching.
Cignus Consulting, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or physical impairment.
Please e-mail your resume and application letter directly to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org