Website Cignus Consulting
Building the Future through Sustainable Innovation
Cignus is an SBA certified 8(A) small aviation-focused engineering and consulting company headquartered in Leesburg, VA. We provide airport/airspace planning, terminal planning, simulation & modeling, operations planning, and systems/software engineering services to aviation clients worldwide.
Cignus is actively seeking a talented and hardworking entry or mid-level Airport Planner (2+ years of experience) for immediate employment in our VA, FL, and/or NY offices. The candidate can look forward to a variety of exciting projects focused on airspace, airside, terminal, and landside planning to address near-term operational issues and long-range master planning. Come join a growing team and work on one of the most exciting and complex airport systems in the world.
The responsibilities of this position may include, but are not limited to:
- Support the development of airport master plans
- Conduct planning activities focus on identifying, analyzing, evaluating, and recommending issues involved in airport development and improvements
- Develop and assess trends, statistics, and external impacts affecting airport planning
- Airport/Aviation data analytics
- Conduct demand/capacity analyses
- Work directly with clients, airlines, and ATC on airport planning projects
- Develop/update/review airport layout plans using CAD
- Support facility planning
- Support the preparation of conceptual designs and ALPs
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors or Masters degree in a relevant aviation field
- 2+ years of Airport Planning experience
- Industry-specific experience and knowledge including FAA ACs and ICAO/IATA standards
- Experience in the use of CAD (i.e. AutoCAD) on Airport Projects
- Excellent communications and technical writing skills
- Proficiency with Office Suite including Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Experience in simulation modeling (airside or terminal) a benefit
Minimal initially with possible future opportunities.
Salary based on years of relevant experience. Competitive corporate health and retirement benefits. Yearly performance incentives.
Cignus is involved in some of the most cutting-edge and exciting projects and programs across the globe. We provide a work environment that encourages growth, creativity, and flexibility across the entire company. We also offer a competitive benefits program with a focus on positive work-life balance.
Cignus Consulting, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Please e-mail your resume and application letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com